In case you were curious, I own all the content on this blog (unless noted, like in a guest post). This blog is copyrighted in my name. I want this content to be read and shared, but also want to protect my intellectual property rights.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution with your own company or organization
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication provided you include this copyright: “©2014 Matt Fangman. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.fangmarks.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else online.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.